Roomality respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. In this statement, we explain how we process and use any personal information we collect, or you give us, through this website. By using our website, you hereby consent to this statement and agree to its terms.
Information We Collect
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name and last name;
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone number;
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, the time and date of your visit, the pages you visit and the length of time spent on each page, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services; and
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Our website is not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through our website. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us please Get in Touch.
How We Collect Information
We use different methods to collect information from and about you including through:
You may give us your identity and contact data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by email or otherwise. This includes personal information you provide when you:
- Request information about our business;
- Subscribe to our service or publications;
- Request marketing to be sent to you; or
- Give us some feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this information by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive technical information about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
Third parties or publicly available sources
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website;
- Improve, personalise, and expand our website;
- Understand and analyse how you use our website;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes; and
- Send you emails.
Disclosure of Your Information
We never sell the personal information of our users. We will not share your personal information except to a prospective seller or buyer of any of our assets or business or where we are required to do so by law.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Information
For personal information subject to the GDPR, we may rely on several legal bases to process the information, including:
- Legitimate Interest: Our legitimate business interests, such as improving, personalising, and developing our website marketing new features or products that may be of interest, and promoting safety and security.
- Consent: Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information. Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply. Get in Touch if you would like to withdraw any consent previously given.
- Legal Obligation: We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request.
How We Keep Your Information Secure
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. Once we receive your personal information we use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected; as required by law or regulatory guidance to which we are subject; and for the exercise or defence of legal claims that may be brought by or against us.
Your Legal Rights
On this website, Roomality is the controller of your personal information and you may request access to, rectification, or erasure of your personal information, or restriction of processing or object to processing of your personal information, as well as the right to data portability. In each case, these rights are subject to restrictions. The following is a summary of your rights:
- Access: allows you to receive a copy of your personal information;
- Rectification: allows you to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you;
- Erasure: allows you to ask us to delete your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Restrict Processing: allows you to ask us to stop the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Object: allows you to object to us processing your personal information on the basis of our legitimate interests (or those of a third party);
- Data Portability: allows you to request us to transmit personal information that you have provided to us, to a third party without hindrance, or to give you a copy of it so that you can transmit it to a third party, where technically feasible.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of your personal information infringes the GDPR.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please Get in Touch.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to change this statement from time to time at our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post those changes here and update the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of this statement. If we make material changes to this statement, we will notify you by means of a prominent notice on the website. Please review this statement periodically for updates.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions, comments, requests or complaints regarding this statement or the personal information we hold about you please Get in Touch.
Last updated: July 10, 2020